Use the LionChief™ Remote for long distance control, great sounds, and operating multiple locomotives at the same time. Or flip switch and operate LionChief™ Plus locomotive from your current conventional transformer.
Camelback Steam Locomotives
These hard coal burners were hard core workers! Designed around a large firebox for burning anthracite coal, the Camelbacks' cabs straddled the boiler creating a distinctive look and a new set of challenges for the engineer and fireman.
- User selected operational modes: Conventional AC transformer control mode or LionChief™ wireless remote control with AC or DC power
- ElectroCouplerÂ on rear of tender controlled by the LionChief remote only
- Operating headlight
- Synchronized fan-driven smoke
- On/off switches for sound and smoke
- RailSounds RCÂ sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds| whistle| bell| and user-activated announcements
- Adjustable volume (controlled by remote only)
- Constant speed control to maintain a steady speed at a crawl or full speed and everything in between regardless of track conditions or load
- Flickering firebox
- Chuffing sounds in sync with speed of locomotive
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Die-cast metal locomotive body| frame| and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- Metal frame on tender
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Traction tires
- The "throttle" rotates to increase and decrease speed in both forward and reverse
- The red light at the top of the remote is a speed indicator; steady when in neutral and blinking faster as it accelerates
- Long range control| up to 60 feet
- Buttons for whistle sound| bell| special announcements| and ElectroCoupler activation
- Multiple frequencies available| so multiple engines can run in the same layout at the same time
- LionChief locomotives can run on any Legacy | TMCC| or conventional transformer layout with 18 volts of power supplied to the track
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Customers also viewed