Rising to initial success during the First World War, the USRA Mikado's and their copies were still serving proudly when the country returned to battle in WWII – though in light of events many railroads proudly renamed them "MacArthur's" for the duration of the war.
- Conventional AC transformer control mode or LionChief® wireless remote control with AC or DC power
- ElectroCoupler™ on rear of tender (controlled by remote only)
- Operating headlight
- Synchronized fan driven smoke
- On/Off switches for sound and smoke
- RailSounds RC™ sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds, whistle, bell, and useractivated announcements
- Adjustable volume (controlled by remote only)
- Speed control for consistent speed at all ranges regardless of track condition or load
- Flickering firebox
- Chuffing sounds in sync with puffing smoke
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, frame, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- Metal frame on tender
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Traction tires
- Road Number: 4500
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Power: Electric
- Engine Type: Steam
- Min Curve: O31
- Product Length: 17.50"
Praesent at justo congue leo adipiscing porta nec non sapien. Donec et libero nunc quis facilisis odio.
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
Customers also viewed
30-1743-1 O Scale MTH RailKing 4-6-2 Imperial K-4s Pacific Steam Engine w/Proto-Sound 3.0-Pennsylvania(Post War) Cab #3858